Vulnerability Assessment & Network Security Forums
If through a vulnerability assessment, a network security issue is detected for the vulnerability below, applying the appropriate security patches in a timely matter is very important. If you have detected that your system has already been compromised, following CERT's Network Security recovery document will assist with recommended steps for system recovery.
Vulnerability Assessment Details
Detailed Explanation for this Vulnerability Assessment
These remote packages are missing security patches :
Several Cross Site Scripting vulnerabilities were discovered in
SqWebmail. A remote attacker could exploit this to execute arbitrary
of an SqWebmail user by sending specially crafted emails to him.
Please note that the "sqwebmail" package is not officially supported
by Ubuntu (it is in the "universe" section of the archive).
Upgrade to :
- courier-authdaemon-0.47-3ubuntu1.3 (Ubuntu 5.04)
- courier-authmysql-0.47-3ubuntu1.3 (Ubuntu 5.04)
- courier-authpostgresql-0.47-3ubuntu1.3 (Ubuntu 5.04)
- courier-base-0.47-3ubuntu1.3 (Ubuntu 5.04)
- courier-doc-0.47-3ubuntu1.3 (Ubuntu 5.04)
- courier-faxmail-0.47-3ubuntu1.3 (Ubuntu 5.04)
- courier-imap-3.0.8-3ubuntu1.3 (Ubuntu 5.04)
- courier-imap-ssl-3.0.8-3ubuntu1.3 (Ubuntu 5.04)
- courier-ldap-0.47-3ubuntu1.3 (Ubuntu 5.04)
- courier-maildrop-0.47-3ubuntu1.3 (Ubuntu 5.04)
Network Security Threat Level: High
Networks Security ID:
Vulnerability Assessment Copyright: Ubuntu Security Notice (C) 2005 Canonical, Inc. / NASL script (C) 2005 Michel Arboi
|ORICO Tool Free 2.5 inch USB 3.0 External SATA III SSD HDD Hard Drive Enclosure
|Seagate Pulsar.2 400 GB,Internal,2.5" ST400FM0002 (SSD) Solid State Drive
|Seagate 400GB Internal 2.5" ST400FM0053 SSD Solid State Drive
|PNY CS900 240GB 2.5” Sata III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) -
No Discussions have been posted on this vulnerability.