2014 Tokelau Lunar Year Horse 1 Troy Oz .999 Fine Silver $5 NGC Gem Unc SKU29055 For Sale
This item has been shown 0 times.
2014 Tokelau Lunar Year Horse 1 Troy Oz .999 Fine Silver $5 NGC Gem Unc SKU29055:
- Important Note for Florida residents only:Per Florida law we are required to collect Florida sales tax on foreign coin or non-legal tender bullion sales of $500 or less. All Legal Tender US Coins & Currency are tax exempt. Additionally any coin or bullion orders over $500 are tax exempt. Because automatically adds Florida sales tax please contact us before payment if your order will exceed $500.
- Immediate payment by Paypal is required at the time of purchase.
- Please Check Our Positive response!
- Sign Up to receive our store Newsletter exhibiting new items, special promotions, and general information every month!
offer with confidence in knowing that we have over 120,000+ positive responses!
We have more GREAT items for sale in our store!
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS POLICY: We are accepting international orders from select countries.
The shipping charges cover the full shipping cost from the United States to your country. Any additional import duties, customs fees, shipping/handling charges or taxes are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the customer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office, postal office or local FedEx office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
We only use USPS and FedEx as our couriers and we can ONLY ship to your registered shipping address. We do not ship to any other address that is not listed on , or to any shipping companies, storage units, etc. With the exception of China and Taiwan(ROC) all shipments will be sent FedEx. Shipments to China and Taiwan(ROC) that are less than $2,500 will be sent by USPS Express Mail EMS service or USPS Priority Mail.
Shipping Costs: will automatically calculate shipping charges on a per item basis. The maximum charge per shipment will be $49.
Customs: Please note that each international order will be insured and declared for the full value. We will state: “Numismatic collectable coin” on the customs declaration paper and use the appropriate code of our choice. We cannot declare any shipment as a gift or undervalue any item. No exceptions.
Combined Shipping: Please be aware that we can combine shipping upon request. However, we cannot guarantee that we can always do so due to the volume we deal with. In order to receive combined shipping, the orders must be placed consecutively and it is the customer’s responsibility to contact us within the same day.
BULLION POLICY: As with all bullion and bullion related items, price may fluctuate up or down after the purchase. Once you buy you are locked in and may not cancel your order for any reason. Price adjustments are not made after you purchase regardless of price increase or decrease. Returns are not permitted, but exchanges can be made for the same exact item providing we have it in stock at the time of your request. Please note that bullion coins, bars, and rounds are mass-produced and are not struck to the same quality standards as collector coins. Bullion items are often shipped directly from the mint in rolls or bags and fresh new items will have minor imperfections.
New to buying precious metals? To learn more, click here!
Buy with confidence. Buy from a PNG Member Dealer.
Learn More about the benefits of doing business with a PNG-Member Dealer.
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE YOU offer OR BUY IT NOW.
Terms of Service
- ’s message system is the best way to contact us, however we can also be reached at 1-800-362-9004 Ext. 511 from 9:00AM-5:00PM Eastern time. The department is closed on weekends and holidays.
- Please contact us if you have issues concerning your order prior to leaving response.
- We can only ship to your registered address. We will not forward packages or ship to alternate addresses –NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please make sure your order is accurate before paying, once an order is placed it cannot be modified. Once the order has been transferred to our shipping department it cannot be cancelled.
- Domestic shipping is FREE therefore we do not combine orders.
- Most orders will be shipped via USPS, however bulky or high value orders may be shipped via FedEx.
- Signatures required on all invoices over $250.
- Insurance is included on all orders. At our discretion, we may opt to self-insure any order.
- Tampering or interfering with the mail is a federal offense. We will investigate all claims and prosecute in the event of fraud.
- automatically calculates estimated shipping times based on our processing time and the typical time needed for delivery for the service selected. Actual shipping times may vary.
- Return Policy will be as stated in the listing.
- The coin market is speculative and unregulated. Many areas of numismatics lend themselves to third party grading and authentication. Certification does not eliminate all risks associated with the grading and purchasing of rare coins. Population or census figures quoted in listings are based on information available to us at the time of listing. These numbers are not guaranteed and should not be used as a basis for purchasing any items sold by us.
John Donahoe, CEO, , Inc. (right) with John Maben, CEO of ModernCoinMart. Photo taken at 's Invitation only e-commerce forum, January, 2007
2015 Niue Jefferson Memorial Commemorative Coin Pcgs Pr69 Dcam First Strike
2017 Gold .9999 Palau Four Leaf Clover Good Luck Pcgs Pr70dcam First Strike $$$$
Tonga Complete Coin Set 5+10+20+50 Seniti +1 Pa'anga 2015 Unc Lot Of 5
Sale Price - 2018 1 Oz Niue Silver $2 Disney Year Of The Dog Pcgs Ms 69 Fs