This item has been shown 12 times.
- ProSafe 8 Port 10/100 Desktop Unmanaged Switch with 4 Ports of PoE
- Supply power to wireless access points and surveillance cameras over Cat-5 cabling
- 8 10/100 Mbps Ports with AutoUplink
- Fan-less design so it's quiet
- Total Ports: 8 Fast Ethernet RJ45
- PoE Ports: 4 802.3af
- IEEE Protocols: 802.3i 802.3u 802.1p 802.3x 802.3af
- LEDs: Power PoE max power Link/Activity PoE active PoE fault Speed
- Forwarding Modes: store-and-forward
- Bandwidth: 1.6 Gbps
- Power Requirements: 48V DC 1.25A adapter
- Max PoE Consumption: 53W
- Network Latency: Less than 20 �s for 64-byte frames in store-and-forward mode for 100 Mbps to 100 Mbps transmission
- Buffer Memory: 96 KB embedded memory per unit
- Address Database Size: 1 000 media access control (MAC) addresses per system
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 927 000 hours
- Package Contents: ProSafe Switch AC adapter wall-mount kit Installation Guide Warranty/support information card
Hassle Free 30 day returns!
We ship to your confirmed Paypal address. We cannot honor any requests to ship to a different address, it is against and Paypal policy. Please pay for your item promptly. We do not hold inventory for orders that haven’t been paid for yet, and the item may become out of stock.
We are required by law to charge 6% sales tax on all order shipped to the state of Florida.
All orders are shipped promptly, or a notification will be sent if we have temporarily run out of stock. Our Standard Shipping is Free. If you select an upgraded shipping option, then the additional shipping charge is non-refundable. FedEx won’t refund us for Next Day Shipping.
We will happily process a return for any of our items that are within our return policy. Returns must be requested within 30 Days of receiving the item. Returns must contain the original manufacturer packaging and all accessories and manuals that may have come with the item. We do NOT charge any restocking fee, as long as the return complies with these terms.