Mid-Level Dell PowerEdge R720 Server 2x 2.20Ghz E5-2660 8C 256GB 8x 3TB For Sale
This item has been shown 17 times.
Mid-Level Dell PowerEdge R720 Server 2x 2.20Ghz E5-2660 8C 256GB 8x 3TB:
NEED A CUSTOMIZED CONFIGURATION?
Contact us via
9:30AM - 5:30PM EST
VIEW ALL LISTINGS
Mid-Level Dell PowerEdge R720 Server 2x 2.20Ghz E5-2660 8C 256GB 8x 3TB
LOOKING FOR SPECIFIC COMPONENTS?
NEED EQUIPMENT SHIPPED RIGHT AWAY?
Expedited 2-day and overnight shipping available on most items. Please contact us for more info.
WHO WE ARE
Welcome to BuildMyServer where servers are reborn. We refurbish and resell enterprise- and consumer-level IT equipment out of our Brooklyn-based warehouse. We are nerds at heart, and we believe in building systems to our customers’ own needs and preferences.
ModelDell PowerEdge R720
Processors2 x 2.20GHz E5-2660 Xeon Eight Core
Memory16 x 16GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) [32GB Total]
Hard Drives8 x 3TB 7.2K SATA 3.5" 6GB/s
Drive Bays8 x 3.5''
Power Supplies2 x DELL 1100W Plat
RAID ControllerPERC H710P Mini
Remote Access ControlleriDRAC7 Express, iDRAC7 Enterprise
Rail KitR720 Sliding Rails Included
SoftwareWindows Server 2012 Evaluation Edition
Network Interface4 x Gigabit Ethernet
R2 CertificationsTested for Full Functions, R2/Ready for Reuse
WarrantyStandard 90 Day
All pictures shown are generic and for reference purpose only.
Actual product we ship may vary due to product customization.
Browse our store for complete selection of servers & components:
or Our Weekly Newsletter
Protect Your Purchase with an Extended Warranty
- We accept all major credit cards and e-checks via Paypal. Please note that your order must ship to your confirmed Paypal address. Your order must be fully paid for within 72 hours (three days) from the date and time you complete your purchase. We cannot guarantee item availability after 72 hours.
- We do accept credit cards over the phone if necessary, however Paypal is the preferred, faster method of payment.
- Orders placed before 2PM EST will predominantly ship on the same day as they were placed. We ship via UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail or USPS First Class Mail depending on the specific purchased item’s size and weight. If you prefer to have your item shipped using a specific shipping method or to be billed to your account, please feel free to reach out to a member of our team.
- Please note that at BuildMyServer, we do our best to make sure our products are not damaged during transportation. To that end, we use special packing materials and boxes to help mitigate any damage while our products are in transit.
- Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. With that in mind, we provide a 6-Month Warranty on all our products. Our warranty covers all products and product parts.
- If your purchase is Dead on Arrival (DoA), damaged, or defective when you receive it, please let us know as soon as you get it and we will cover all shipping and replacement costs. If you no longer want the product, but it is in working condition, then you will be responsible for shipping it back to us in the same condition it was received.
- When returning our products, please make sure to package them in the same way they were sent to you to avoid any potential damage in transit, using the same packing materials. If you want to return a product but do not have the packing materials, please let us know before shipping it back to us and we’d be happy to send you replacement packing materials for the return shipping. If a product you are returning gets damaged in transit, you will be responsible for the cost of the damage.
- BuildMyServer refurbishes, builds and resells IT equipment, and operates out of a 30,000 ft² warehouse in Brooklyn, NY. We specialize in servers, server parts, and other networking equipment. We carry tens of thousands of servers, server parts, networking modules and other IT equipment that are ready for immediate shipment.
- Our goal is to provide our customers with high-quality, enterprise-level technology at an affordable price. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff of nerds is here to answer any questions that you may have, and to help you decide on the best equipment configuration to meet your specific requirements and needs. We live by our mantra: Nerds for Life!
- BuildMyServer’s key certifications include: R2: Responsible Recycling; ISO-9001: Quality Management; ISO-14001: Environmental Management; OHSAS-18001: Health & Safety
Ibm 74y4908 Processor Power Regulator Dc/dc Converter 8234-ema 9117-mma 2a15 Yz
New 826685-b21 Hp Dl38x Gen 10 3.5 Drive Kit
Hp Ml310e Tower Server Gen8 V2 Xeon E3-1240v3 - 8gb Ram - Psu Redundancy
Hp Proliant Dl560 Server 4x2.7ghz 2gb Scsi Raid 2x146gb 2x Power 32-bit Legacy