IOCrest Revision 2.0 4-port SATA III PCIe using Marvell Chipset For Sale
This item has been shown 166 times.
IOCrest Revision 2.0 4-port SATA III PCIe using Marvell Chipset:
- Package Includes
- 1 x IOCrest Revision 2.0 4-port SATA III PCIe using Marvell Chipset
- IOCrest Revision 2.0 4-port SATA III PCIe using Marvell Chipset
- A PCI-e version 2.0, x2 slot card from IOCREST, uses the newest Marvell 88SE9230 Chipset single chip 4-port Gen III 6Gb/s host controller
- Chipset: Marvell 88SE9230
4 Internal SATA 6Gb/s Ports
- Each PCI-Express 2.0 lane provides up to 500Mb/s of throughput
- Hot Plug and Hot Swap
- Package also includes:
- 4-port SATA III PCI-e Version 2.0, x2 Slot Controller Card
- 19 inches SATA Cables (x2)
- Driver CD
- Standard and Low Profile Brackets
- User Manual
- Software Requirement:
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows XP
- Server 2012
- Server 2008
- Server 2008 R2
- Server 2003
- Linux 2.6.x and Above (AHCI devices driver is a built-in feature)
- Hardware Requirement: Computer Motherboard with PCI-e Version 2.0 x2 Slot (This card will not fit into a PCI-e x1 slot)
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Product names are trademarks of the listed manufacturer or other owners, and are not trademarks of EverydaySource. The manufacturer does not necessarily endorse use of these products.
Shipping and other sale Terms
- A complete and correct shipping address is essential. We cannot guarantee the shipping address can be changed after checkout.
- Please refer to cfst.webvoo.com/taxNotice.htm for more details regarding Sales/Use Tax Notice for buyers including, but not limit to, Oklahoma and South Dakota.
- Combined shipping is not guaranteed.
- We are unable to change any content of your order based on the checkout note or PayPal message.
- Customers with shipping addresses outside of the U.S. are responsible for all duties and import taxes. Please contact your customs for information.
- We accept PayPal only. We will ship out the item after receiving cleared payment.
- Contact Us
- Your positive responses are extremely valuable to us. If you have any concerns about your order, please contact us through message or e-mail to resolve any issues before leaving a negative response or opening a dispute. We will reply within 2 business days (public holidays not included).
- Return Policy
- All items are in brand new condition unless specified.
- We offer 30-day money back guarantee. Returned item must be in brand-new, un-used, undamaged and re-sellable condition, including original packaging and complete accessories that came with the item (with all tags and labels attached). If the item is returned damaged, or has been opened or used, we may issue a partial refund in accordance to its condition and the issue. Returned item will be refused if it contains any scratches, dirt, or sign of usage. If item is damaged, defective or missing components upon arrival, please provide us photos of the damaged package or defective item, we will address your issue accordingly.
Highpoint Roketu 1144cm Usb 3.0 Pci-e Card For Apple Macs
Supermicro Atom S1260/intel Centerton/ddr3/v&2gbe/mini-itx Server Motherboard
Syba Sd-pex40104 Pci-express 8-port Internal Sata 6gbps Dual Chipset Pci-e
Supermicro Ddr3 Lga 2011 Motherboard X10drl-ct-o