Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 3810M 16SFP+ 2-slot Switch Managed L3 Black 1U For Sale
This item has been shown 3 times.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 3810M 16SFP+ 2-slot Switch Managed L3 Black 1U:
Have a question?
Message us now
Click to Menu
Huge product range
Friendly customer support
20% OFF* . Use Code PROGRAM20. T&C Apply
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba 3810M 16SFP+ 2-slot Switch Managed L3 Black 1U
- SKU: JL075A
- Manufacturer:Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- EAN: 0888793596616
The Aruba 3810 Switch Series provides performance and resiliency for the mobile-first campus network. Based on a powerful ProVision ASIC and ready for high-speed APs with HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit Ethernet, the Aruba 3810 delivers a better application experience with low latency, virtualization with resilient stacking technology, and line rate 40GbE for plenty of back haul capacity.
The Aruba 3810 has comprehensive Layer 3 features, right size deployment models, and is SDN ready with OpenFlow support.
Performance and Power for the Mobile-First Campus
- The Aruba 3810 Switch Series is an industry leading mobile campus access solution for enterprises, SMBs, and branch office networks. With HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit ports for high speed 802.11ac devices, the Aruba 3810 will prepare your network for tomorrow.
- HPE Smart Rate ports support multi-gigabit Ethernet speeds (1, 2.5, 5, and 10 gigabit Ethernet) on existing cabling for cost-effective and convenient network upgrades with no rip and replace of cabling.
- Delivers consistent wired and wireless user experience by supporting unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager and AirWave Network Management. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba APs for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
- Rightsizes deployment and back haul capacity with modular 10GbE and 40GbE uplinks. Full PoE+ provisioning on 48-ports. Dual, redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and innovative backplane stacking technology delivers resiliency and scalability in a convenient 1U form factor.
- Advanced Layer 2 and 3 feature set with OSPF, IPv6, IPv4 BGP, robust QoS and policy-based routing are included with no software licensing. With support for OpenFlow, the Aruba 3810 is ready to take advantage of SDN applications such as HPE Network Visualizer, Optimizer, and Protector Applications.
Resiliency and High Availability You Can Depend On
- The Aruba 3810 Switch Series is designed with a ProVision ASIC designed to enable the mobile campus with SDN optimizations, very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
- Backplane stacking technology delivers high-performance stacking with up to 336 Gb/s of stacking throughput and increased resiliency. Up to ten Aruba 3810 switches can be stacked in a ring topology or up to five can be stacking in a mesh topology.
- Dual hot-swappable power supplies provide power and allow swapping of modules on the fly to reduce impact on the network availability. More performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that best meets requirements of prioritized network applications.
- Selectable queue configurations enables increased performance by selecting the number of queues and associated memory buffering that best meet the requirements of the network applications.
- Uninterrupted switching and routing for improved application experience and enhanced L3 availability. Supports virtual router redundancy protocol (VRRP) allowing groups of two routers to dynamically back each other up to create highly available router environments in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
Trusted Security with Unmatched Quality of Service
- The Aruba 3810 Switch Series includes robust security and quality of services features to build a mobile campus network that meets corporate policies and compliance requirements.
- Flexible traffic controls, such as policy-based routing, QoS, and ACLs, to manage end-to-end application priorities for improved user experience.
- Enhanced security and policy-driven application authentication with concurrent 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication modes. Prevent unwanted traffic with advanced distributed denial of service (DDOS) protection, such as DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, and ARP Protection.
- Powerful multilevel-access security controls, such as role-based management, configurable password complexity, RADIUS/TACACS+, and SSH for improved security and control change management access.
- Industry standard MACsec provides switch-to-switch link level security.
Simplify with Unified Management
- The Aruba 3810 Switch Series supports ClearPass Policy Manager to provide unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users. Simplified implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies on the network.
- Supports AirWave Network Management software to provide common platform for zero-touch provisioning, management, and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.
- RMON, XRMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
- Out-of-band Ethernet management port keeps management traffic segmented from your network data traffic.
Photos are for illustration only, it may differ from the actual item.
Management featuresSwitch layerL3Switch typeManagedWeb-based managementYesQuality of Service (QoS) supportYesPorts & interfacesSFP+ module slots quantity16Console portRJ-45Copper ethernet cabling duplexYesVLAN supportYesSpanning tree protocolYesLink aggregationYesIP routingYesDHCP serverYesAuto MDI/MDI-XYes10G supportYesData transmissionMAC address table64000 entriesSwitching capacity480 Gbit/sThroughput285.7 MppsLatency (1 Gbps)2.8 µsLatency (10 Gbps)1.8 µsJumbo frames supportYesVirtual LAN featuresVLAN supportYesSecurityAccess Control List (ACL)YesDesignRack mountingYesStackableYesProduct colourBlackForm factor1UPerformanceStackableYesPhysical stacking (units)10Virtual stacking (units)10Built-in processorYesProcessor frequency1000 MHzPacket buffer memory13.5 MBMemory typeDDR3-SDRAMInternal memory2048 MBPower over Ethernet (PoE)Power over Ethernet (PoE)NoOperational conditionsOperating temperature (T-T)0 - 45 °CStorage temperature (T-T)-40 - 70 °COperating relative humidity (H-H)15 - 95%Storage relative humidity (H-H)15 - 90%Weight & dimensionsWidth442.5 mmDepth431.3 mmHeight43.9 mmWeight6.02 kg
Trinity Connect is an Australian online Computer and IT Tetailer with a massive range of genuine Australian released products for office, home and personal use. Our focus is on you, to ensure that your IT needs are met and that you are satisfied and well supported.
More About Us
Please make sure you provide us with a valid delivery address and contact phone number so we can contact you if there are any issues with your consignment.
Our couriers require the recipient’s phone number for each delivery.
Your order will be sent through Australia Post or one of our preferred couriers.
We recommend youuse ’s Shopping Cart for multiple item ordersso you can pay in one go. prohibits us from combining orders that have been paid separately.
More about Delivery
All of our products are fully backed by Australian manufacturer warranty.
Should the item you receive be faulty in any way, pleasecontact us via Messages and we’ll make sure the correct process is followed so the issue can be addressed as quickly as possible for you.
Each product we sell comes with automatic guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian law.
More about Warranties
We’rehere to help.
We will reply as quickly as possible during business hours (Sydney time)
View our full contact details
Your local online IT superstore
with free shipping, friendly
support, and the biggest range
- Printers & Scanners
- Office Products
- About us
Message us now
Sign up to receive special offers and discounts
© 2017 Trinity Connect Online – All rights reserved
Luxul Xfs-1084p 8-port Fast Ethernet Poe Switch Bundled With 48v Power Supply
Netgear Prosafe Gs108t 8-port Gigabit Desktop Switch
D-link Dwl-p1012 Poe Midspan 12 Port