Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H LGA 1155/Socket H2 For Sale
This item has been shown 105 times.
Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H LGA 1155/Socket H2:
(Some Intel®Core™ processors require a graphic card, please refer "CPU support List" for more information.)
- Support for Intel®Core™ i7 processors/Intel®Core™ i5 processors/ Intel®Core™ i3 in the LGA1155 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel®Z77 Express Chipset
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than 4 GB.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 2800(OC)/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- Onboard GraphicsIntegrated Graphics Processor:
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600
- VIA VT2021 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Atheros GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- Expansion Slots
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot will operate at up to x8 mode.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with all PCI Express x1 slots. All PCI Express x1 slots will become unavailable when a PCIe x4 expansion card is installed.
- 3 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 1 x PCI slot
- Storage InterfaceChipset:
Marvell 88SE9172 chip:
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0/SATA3 1) supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices
- 4 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 2~5) supporting up to 4 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- 1 x mSATA connector
* The SATA2 5 connector will become unavailable when the mSATA connector is installed with a solid state drive.
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* When a RAID set is built across the SATA 6Gb/s and SATA 3Gb/s channels, the system performance of the RAID set may vary depending on the devices being connected.
- 2 x eSATA 6Gb/s connectors on the back panel supporting up to 2 SATA 6Gb/s devices
- Support for RAID 0 and RAID 1
- Multi-Graphics Technology
- Support for 2-Way AMD CrossFireX™/NVIDIA SLI technology (PCIEX16 and PCIEX8)
VIA VL800 chip:
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
* In Windows XP, the Intel USB 3.0 ports can support up to USB 2.0 transfer speed.
- Up to 6 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (available through the internal USB headers)
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
* Due to a Windows 7 limitation, please connect your USB device(s) to the Intel controlled USB port(s) (located below the RJ-45 LAN port) before the VIA USB 3.0 controller driver is installed.
-apple Macbook Pro 17" A1297 I7 2.5ghz 1gb Logic Board 820-2914-b 661-6177 2011-
Desktop Motherboard Micro-atx A85 Fm2 Cpus Ddr3 16g Sata3 Usb2.0 Board
Gigabyte Ga-p61-s3 Desktop Motherboard H61 Socket Lga 1155
New Asus M5a99x Evo R2.0 Motherboard With Box / 7 Day Warranty