This item has been shown 44 times.
* 24 Gigabit Ethernet
* 2 SFP slots, 2 Gigabit Ethernet combo
* Management VLAN
* Power Over Ethernet (PoE): PoE+
* Flash: 32 MB
* CPU memory: 256 MB
* Packet buffer: 12Mb
* Power: 100-240V 50-60 Hz, internal, universal
* IEEE 802.1X port security
* Dual IPv6/IPv4 stack
* Class of service: Port based; 802.1p VLAN priority based; IPv4/v6 IP precedence/type of service (ToS)/DSCP based; differentiated services (DiffServ); classification and emarking ACLs, trusted QoS.
Cisco 350 Series switches provide the advanced feature set that growing businesses require and that high-bandwidth applications and technologies demand. These switches can improve the availability of your critical applications, protect your business information, and optimize your network bandwidth to more effectively deliver information and support applications. The switches provide the following benefits.
* Simple-to-use graphical interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT head count.
* The switches also support Textview, a full command-line interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it.
* Using Auto Smartports intelligence, the switch can detect a network device connected to any port and automatically configure the optimal security, quality of service (QoS), and availability on that port.
* Cisco Discovery Protocol discovers Cisco devices and allows devices to share critical configuration information, simplifying network setup and integration.
* Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.