Cisco CP-7960 Unified IP Business VOIP Phone For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Cisco CP-7960 Unified IP Business VOIP Phone:
Cisco CP-7906G Unified IP Business VOIP Phone
The Cisco® Unified IP Phone 7906G fills the communication needs of cubicle, retail, classroom, or manufacturing workers or anyone who conducts low to moderate telephone traffic. Four dynamic soft keys guide users through core business features and functions, while a pixel-based display combines intuitive features, calling information, and eXtensible Markup Language (XML) services into a rich user experience. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7906G offers numerous important security features plus the choice of IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), Cisco inline power, or local power through an optional power adaptor
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7906G is designed to grow with your organization. A dynamic, soft key-activated feature set helps enable the phone to keep pace with your requirements through regular software upgrades. Moves, adds, and changes are easy; users can simply pick up their phones and move to a new location anywhere on the network. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7906G also provides accessibility features to those with special needs.
- Lighted Hold Key —Lights when pressed to put a call on hold and stays lit until the held call has been resumed, or flashes if one call is held while another is engaged; is dark when no calls are on hold.
- Lighted Menu Key —Lights when pressed to access voicemail messages, call logs, network settings, user preferences, corporate directories, and XML services; stays lit while menu items are active.
- Lighted Message Waiting Indicator —Lights when there is new voicemail and is visible on both the phone chassis and the handset; stays lit until new voicemail has been processed by the user.
- Graphical Display —Graphical monochrome display with resolution of 192 x 64 pixels provides a scrollable 3-line intuitive access to calling features and text-based XML applications; the Cisco Unified IP Phone 7906G also supports audio-based XML applications.
- Four Soft Key Buttons and a Scroll Toggle —Dynamically present calling options to the user; the scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information.
- Network Features —Offers Cisco Discovery Protocol; IEEE 802.1 p/q tagging and switching.
- Volume Control —A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset, speaker, and ringer.
- Single-Position Foot Stand —Provides optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys; the foot stand can be removed for wall mounting with mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
- Multiple Ring Tones —Offers more than 24 user-adjustable ring tones.
- American Disabilities Act (ADA) Features —Hearing-aid-compatible (HAC) handset meets the requirements set by the ADA; it also meets ADA HAC requirements for a magnetic coupling to approved hearing aids; the phone dialing pad also complies with the ADA.
- Signaling Protocol Support —Supported in Cisco Unified CallManager Versions 3.3(5)SR2, 4.1(3)SR3a, 4.2(1)SR1, and higher using Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP); supports both SCCP and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with Cisco Unified CallManager Version 5.0(2).
- Codec Support —Provides G.711a, G.711µ, G.729a, and G.729ab audio-compression codecs.
- Configuration Options —Provides provisioning of network parameters through Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Voice Quality —Offers comfort-noise generation and voice-activity-detection (VAD) programming on a system basis.
Cisco ip phone 7960 series cp-7960g w/out ac adapter and handset
Cisco CP-7960G SCCP VoIP Telephone 7960 Refurbished
Cisco CP-7960G SIP VoIP Telephone 7960 Refurbished w/SIP