Cisco CP-7821 VOIP Phone | With Stand and Handset | Business IP Phone 7821 For Sale
Cisco CP-7821 VOIP Phone | With Stand and Handset | Business IP Phone 7821:
Last 7 pictures are actual samples of the inventory. GRADE A.
Buy with CONFIDENCE
Offers are WELCOMED. Send your offer now.
Comes exactly as SEEN.
Fast and FREE.
Used, working as expected.
Cosmetic is very excellent.
NO PoE Injector.
NO Power Adapter.
NO Wall Mount
1. VOIP Phone CP-7821
2. Phon\Desk Stand
4. Handset Cord
The Cisco 7821 is a 2-line IP Phone that meets the needs of both information workers and managers who have occasional-to-light voice communications requirements. The Cisco 7821 IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
- Call Appearance: Two voice lines
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Messaging, Service, Directory, Hold/Resume, Transfer, Conference, Volume Control, Speakerphone, Headset, and Mute
- Navigation Keys: Two-way navigation and select keys
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 2 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Programmable Softkeys: 4 buttons
- Button Module Expansion: No
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Wideband audio enhances clarity with the handset, speaker, or headset
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Cisco 7800 Series Wall Mount Kit (CP-7800-WMK=) which is Not INCLUDED.
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port with EHS support
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network Security: Certificates, Image authentication, Device authentication, File authentication, Signaling authentication, Media encryption using Secure Real-Time Transfer Protocol (SRTP) using AES-128, Signaling encryption using Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol using AES-128 or AES-256, Encrypted configuration files, 802.1X authentication, Cryptography
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – 8.5.1, 8.6.2, 9.1.2, or 10.x and later. Requires Basic User Connect License (UCL).
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 – 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.x and later
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution – 8.6.2 and later (using supported UCM versions above)
- Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony – 8.x and later
: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/vscan/public_html/store/relateditems.php
on line 72