12x MSI MS-9885 Industrial PC mini-ITX motherboard w/ PoweredUSB, many ports For Sale
This item has been shown 20 times.
12x MSI MS-9885 Industrial PC mini-ITX motherboard w/ PoweredUSB, many ports:
This is for a lot of 12 boards in individual, original black boxes from the manufacturer. They will come in the original, sturdy shipping box by the manufacturer.
If you do not need the original individual packaging, I can repack them and save space and shipping charges. Please pay the full shipping charge and I will refund the difference after the actual cost is determined.
This is an MSI IPC ("Industrial PC") mini-ITX motherboard. It is perfect for building your own computer for general use or for specific functions. With its unique and large set of I/O ports, you can control/utilize many legacy devices, experiment with your own creations using the GP I/O connector, or even try to recycle an old laptop screen with its LVDS connector. With dual Ethernet ports, you can set up a terminal server (e.g., LTSP) or as a firewall.
The on-board PCI-e slot and CompactFlash slot give you options to have SSDs without taking up drive space. Your enclosure could be very compact as a result.
Industrial PCs tend to be more rugged than consumer products as they are meant to operate in tougher environments. That is one reason why industrial PC products tend to be more expensive.
This is a great motherboard for educational use also. Just add some laptop DDR3 memory and a storage device and you are off to the races. The CPU is fanless and it and the main chips protected by a huge heat sink so less prone to accidental damage. Just do the typical static electricity protection and you'll be fine.
Mini-ITX dimensions: 170mm x 170mm
- MSI-9885-010 Motherboard
- 2x SATA data cables
- 2x RS232 ports (to connect to motherboard and be available through one of the expansion slots; 2 RS232 ports are already on the back I/O panel)
- Cover plate for back I/O panel
- Driver CD (for Windows XP and 7, if needed)
Typical MB features:
- CPU (on-board under heat sink): Intel Atom D525 Processor, 1.8GHz, quad-core
- Chipset: North Bridge Intel NM10 & South Bridge ICH8M
- Memory: 2x DDR3-800 SODIMM Slots, Single Channel, Max Capacity of 4GB (NOT INCLUDED)
- Slots: 1x Mini PCI-Express Slot, 1x PCI Slot
- SATA: 3x SATA2 Ports
- LAN: 2 RJ45 Ethernet ports - Intel 82574L and Intel 82567V Gigabit Ethernet Controllers
- Video: Intel GMA 3150 Graphics Controller with 2 video ports (1xVGA Port, 1xDVI-I Port)
- Ports: 6x USB 2.0 Ports (2 rear, 4 via headers to the chassis),
- Audio: Realtek ALC887VD, typical I/O Jacks on back
- Amplifier pinheader
- Keyboard/mouse connector
Atypical features unique to this type of IPC MBs:
- 5x Serial RS232 Ports (2 rear, 3 via headers (2 included)) -- one of those can be switched to RS422 or RS485 in CMOS
- Parallel Port Connector -- actual port not included
- Powered USB Port 12V -- for connecting special devices such as a barcode scanner that draws power from the computer
- TPM Connector -- actual module not included
- LVDS Connector and Power/Voltage Selector - for you to connect to LVDS displays such as a LCD screen, power selection: 3.3V, 5V, 12V
- GPIO Connector - for you to attach to other devices
- CompactFlash Socket (on bottom of MB)
Complete user manual: http://info4.biz//MSI-9885.pdf
The Driver CD comes with device drivers for Windows XP and Windows 7 (32-bit). Drivers for Chipset, video, network, audio, and TPM are included if needed. I've personally tested it with Windows 10 and Ubuntu (using Gnome). If you don't see the menu bar in Ubuntu, turn off the non-existent monitor connected to the DVI port.
If you are not familiar with motherboard installation, please study this issue before attempting installation. I cannot provide technical support.
Abs Case Mega2560 R3 Controller Enclosure Black Computer Box Us
Asus P5kpl Intel Socket Lga 775 Motherboard + Intel Cpu E7500 2.93ghz +fan
Msi H6m-p31w8 Lga 1155 Motherboard + Intel I3 3220t 2.8ghz Cpu /w Fan
Intel D79951-408 Motherboard Lga775 + Core 2 Duo @ 2.66ghz.tested.sku189223