Vulnerability Assessment & Network Security Forums
If through a vulnerability assessment, a network security issue is detected for the vulnerability below, applying the appropriate security patches in a timely matter is very important. If you have detected that your system has already been compromised, following CERT's Network Security recovery document will assist with recommended steps for system recovery.
Vulnerability Assessment Details
Detailed Explanation for this Vulnerability Assessment
These remote packages are missing security patches :
Sean Larsson discovered a buffer overflow in the IMAP "annotate"
extension. This possibly permited an authenticated IMAP client to
execute arbitrary code with the rights of the Cyrus IMAP server.
Upgrade to :
- cyrus21-admin-2.1.16-6ubuntu0.3 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- cyrus21-clients-2.1.16-6ubuntu0.3 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- cyrus21-common-2.1.16-6ubuntu0.3 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- cyrus21-dev-2.1.16-6ubuntu0.3 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- cyrus21-doc-2.1.16-6ubuntu0.3 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- cyrus21-imapd-2.1.16-6ubuntu0.3 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- cyrus21-murder-2.1.16-6ubuntu0.3 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- cyrus21-pop3d-2.1.16-6ubuntu0.3 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- libcyrus-imap-perl21-2.1.16-6ubuntu0.3 (Ubuntu 4.10)
Network Security Threat Level: High
Networks Security ID:
Vulnerability Assessment Copyright: Ubuntu Security Notice (C) 2005 Canonical, Inc. / NASL script (C) 2005 Michel Arboi
|MSI B250MGAMINGPRO LGA 1151/Socket H4 Intel Motherboard
|The Fully Furnished Bundle: 5 Sets of Colorful Wooden Dollhouse Furniture 41 by
|Box Lot of motherboard to port cables - serial, parallel
|Laptop CPU Heatsink Heat Sink From 08N1-0NA1Q00 Motherboard
No Discussions have been posted on this vulnerability.