Vulnerability Assessment & Network Security Forums
If through a vulnerability assessment, a network security issue is detected for the vulnerability below, applying the appropriate security patches in a timely matter is very important. If you have detected that your system has already been compromised, following CERT's Network Security recovery document will assist with recommended steps for system recovery.
Vulnerability Assessment Details
apache2 bug fix
Detailed Explanation for this Vulnerability Assessment
These remote packages are missing security patches :
USN-173-2 fixed a vulnerability in Apache's regular expression parser.
However, the packages from that advisories had a bug that prevented
Apache from starting. This update fixes this.
We apologize for the inconvenience!
Upgrade to :
- apache2-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-common-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-doc-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-mpm-perchild-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-mpm-prefork-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-mpm-threadpool-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-mpm-worker-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-prefork-dev-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-threaded-dev-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
Network Security Threat Level: High
Networks Security ID:
Vulnerability Assessment Copyright: Ubuntu Security Notice (C) 2005 Canonical, Inc. / NASL script (C) 2005 Michel Arboi
|JUNIPER SSG-550M-SH SECURE SERVICES GATEWAY FIREWALL
|Juniper JA1500 Junos Space Appliance with 3x 1TB HDD
|Juniper SSG-140-SH SSG140 Series 8x Fast Ethernet 2x Gigabit Ethernet Firewall
|Juniper QSFP-100G-LR4-2 QSFP28 740-074685 SMF 10K 1310 (BTI7800) 1y Warranty
No Discussions have been posted on this vulnerability.