Vulnerability Assessment & Network Security Forums
If through a vulnerability assessment, a network security issue is detected for the vulnerability below, applying the appropriate security patches in a timely matter is very important. If you have detected that your system has already been compromised, following CERT's Network Security recovery document will assist with recommended steps for system recovery.
Vulnerability Assessment Details
apache2 bug fix
Detailed Explanation for this Vulnerability Assessment
These remote packages are missing security patches :
USN-173-2 fixed a vulnerability in Apache's regular expression parser.
However, the packages from that advisories had a bug that prevented
Apache from starting. This update fixes this.
We apologize for the inconvenience!
Upgrade to :
- apache2-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-common-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-doc-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-mpm-perchild-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-mpm-prefork-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-mpm-threadpool-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-mpm-worker-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-prefork-dev-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-threaded-dev-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
Network Security Threat Level: High
Networks Security ID:
Vulnerability Assessment Copyright: Ubuntu Security Notice (C) 2005 Canonical, Inc. / NASL script (C) 2005 Michel Arboi
|Juniper EX4200-48T 48 Port (8 POE) Gigabit Ethernet Switch + EX-UM-4SFP Module
|Juniper EX 4200 Series EX4200-24F 24-Port SFP Switch * 30 Days Warranty
|NEW Juniper 740-030076 Rev01 Direct Attach Copper Cable EX-SFP-10GE-DAC-1M SFP+
|Juniper Networks EX3200-48P EX 3200 Series 48PoE 750-021260 Network Switch
No Discussions have been posted on this vulnerability.