Vulnerability Assessment & Network Security Forums
If through a vulnerability assessment, a network security issue is detected for the vulnerability below, applying the appropriate security patches in a timely matter is very important. If you have detected that your system has already been compromised, following CERT's Network Security recovery document will assist with recommended steps for system recovery.
Vulnerability Assessment Details
apache2 bug fix
Detailed Explanation for this Vulnerability Assessment
These remote packages are missing security patches :
USN-173-2 fixed a vulnerability in Apache's regular expression parser.
However, the packages from that advisories had a bug that prevented
Apache from starting. This update fixes this.
We apologize for the inconvenience!
Upgrade to :
- apache2-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-common-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-doc-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-mpm-perchild-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-mpm-prefork-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-mpm-threadpool-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-mpm-worker-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-prefork-dev-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-threaded-dev-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
Network Security Threat Level: High
Networks Security ID:
Vulnerability Assessment Copyright: Ubuntu Security Notice (C) 2005 Canonical, Inc. / NASL script (C) 2005 Michel Arboi
|Samsung 16GB PC4-2133P DDR4 2133MHz SODIMM Laptop Memory Module M471A2K43BB1-CPB
|4PCS RAMAXEL 4GB DDR3 1600MHz For Laptop RAM Memory 1RX8 PC3L-12800 1.35V Intel
|Hynix 8GB 2RX4 PC3L-10600R-9-12-E2
|Texas Instruments Home Computer Disk Memory Drive PHP1250
No Discussions have been posted on this vulnerability.