Vulnerability Assessment & Network Security Forums
If through a vulnerability assessment, a network security issue is detected for the vulnerability below, applying the appropriate security patches in a timely matter is very important. If you have detected that your system has already been compromised, following CERT's Network Security recovery document will assist with recommended steps for system recovery.
Vulnerability Assessment Details
apache2 bug fix
Detailed Explanation for this Vulnerability Assessment
These remote packages are missing security patches :
USN-173-2 fixed a vulnerability in Apache's regular expression parser.
However, the packages from that advisories had a bug that prevented
Apache from starting. This update fixes this.
We apologize for the inconvenience!
Upgrade to :
- apache2-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-common-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-doc-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-mpm-perchild-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-mpm-prefork-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-mpm-threadpool-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-mpm-worker-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-prefork-dev-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
- apache2-threaded-dev-2.0.50-12ubuntu4.6 (Ubuntu 4.10)
Network Security Threat Level: High
Networks Security ID:
Vulnerability Assessment Copyright: Ubuntu Security Notice (C) 2005 Canonical, Inc. / NASL script (C) 2005 Michel Arboi
|40cm Serial ATA SATA 3 RAID Data HDD Hard Drive Disk Signal Cables Yellow SH
|HighPoint RocketRAID 2640X4SGL 4-Channel PCI-Express x4 SAS 3Gb/s RAID
|Adaptec SCSI Ultra 320 LVD SB0B8030357 RAID controller + 4 port cable/terminatr|
|DELL PowerEdge 2950 64-bit 2xQuad-Core Xeon 3.16GHz 48GB RAM 8x146GB SAS RAID
No Discussions have been posted on this vulnerability.